We know you have a choice of many companies when searching online for “plumbers in Fresno” or “plumber in Visalia CA”. The first choice you should make is Pro Rooter & Septic in the Central Valley. Why? Because only we offer you the Pro Rooter & Septic Advantage which includes:
Emergency services provides 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
A wide service area that extends to Clovis, Fresno, Hanford, Kingsburg, Lemoore, Madera, Porterville, Sanger, Selma, Tulare, and Visalia.
We’ve been family owned and operated for 40 years.
Residential, commercial, industrial, municipal and agricultural projects.
The best plumbing and septic equipment to handle any need.
No job too large or too small.
Extensively trained, screened and hand-picked service technicians.
Free estimates before starting any job with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call (559) 623-2340 for a Free Estimate Today!
About our Septic & Plumbing Equipment
The best results can only occur if you have the best equipment. That’s why Pro Rooter & Septic continually invests in the equipment you need at the time you need it most. Here’s just a partial list of our Central Valley plumbing and septic equipment:
- 3 vacuum trucks for Fresno, Clovis, Tulare or plumber in Visalia CA.
- 2 dump trucks.
- 6 service trucks, each equipped with 3 sewer cleaning machines for plumbers in Fresno, as well as Fresno area leachline installations: a large machine that cleans drains from 3” to 6” drains, a medium machine that cleans drains 2” to 3”drains, and a machine can clean lines 2” drains and smaller.
- Each van has high pressure bags to help clean drains.
- Truck-mounted hydrojetters to clean drain lines 6” and larger.
- Trenchless sewer line replacement equipment –– a newer technology to replace sewer lines without having to remove concrete or landscaping; in most cases we leave no mess or damage to properties to replace sewer lines.
- Boring equipment to install, water, sewer, gas or drain lines where there was no previous line.
- Digging equipment ranging from full-size backhoes, large and mid-size excavators, and smaller digging equipment to fit through 4’ gates.
- Smoke machine technology to help locate the causes of odor problems in buildings and homes.
Finally, Pro Rooter & Septic technicians carry a large volume of parts for most of our service calls. By preventing extra trips to get parts, we save our customers time and money when they’re looking for a plumbers in Fresno, plumber in Visalia CA, and more.
Call Pro Rooter & Septic Today for a Free Estimate
Don’t know how much it will cost to get your problem fixed? Afraid of sticker shock after the job is done? That’s why we offer free estimates in writing prior to starting any project. Plus, we confidently provide a 100% guarantee or your money back, and 100% financing if needed (some limitations apply).